Last updated on February 13, 2020.
We are grateful to web users for chosen to be part of our community at WhoisAccessible.com (“Company”, “we”, “us”, or “our”). We are devoted to protecting your personal information and your right to privacy. For any questions, concerns about our policy, and our use of your personal information, please contact us at adam (at) whoisaccessible.com.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT?
- DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
- HOW WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
- DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION INTERNATIONALLY?
- OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
- DURATION OF KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION?
- DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
- YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
- ANY POLICY UPDATES?
- WANT TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
TYPE OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The personal information you disclose to us
Quick Brief: We collect personal information that you provide to us such as name, contact information, passwords and security data, and email.
All personal information that you voluntarily administer to us when you participate in activities on the website (such as posting messages or reviews in our articles) or otherwise contacting us.
The personal information that we collect will, of course, depend on the context of your interactions with us and WhoisAccessible.com, and the features you use. The personal information we collect can include Credentials. We collect emails and similar security information used for authentication and account access.
All personal information that you administer to us must be true, complete and accurate, and you will have to notify us of any changes to such information.
Information automatically collected
Quick Brief: Some information — such as IP address, browser and device characteristics — are collected automatically when you visit WhoisAccessible.com.
Certain information will be automatically collected when you visit, use or navigate WhoisAccessible.com. While that information may not reveal your specific identity (e.g. your name or contact information), it may include details such as your device name and usage information, your IP address, your country, location, your device operating system, your language preferences, browser, and other device characteristics, referring URLs, information about how and when you use WhoisAccessible.com’s and other technical information. You may not know but the information is needed for our internal analytics and reporting purposes and to maintain the security and operation of our website.
Like many websites or businesses, WhoisAccessible.com also collect information through cookies and similar technologies.
DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?
Quick Brief: We only share information on some basis, and that includes your consent, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations, to comply with laws or to provide you with services.
WhoisAccessible.com may process or share your data based on the following legal basis:
- Consent: We may process your data when you give us consent to use your personal information for a specific purpose.
- Legitimate Interests: We may also process your data when it is necessary to achieve our legitimate business interests.
- Performance of a Contract: We may process your personal information to fulfill the terms of our contract if we enter into a contract with you.
- Legal Obligations: In order to comply with applicable law, governmental requests, a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal processes, e.g. in response to a court order or a subpoena (also includes in response to public authorities to meet law enforcement or national security requirements), we may be required legally to disclose your information.
- Vital Interests: Where it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding any potential violations of our policies, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any other web user, suspected fraud and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved, your information may be disclosed.
More specifically, we may need to process or share your personal information in any of the following situations:
- Business Transfers. Your information may be shared or transferred during negotiations of, any merger, sale of WhoisAccessible.com’s assets, financing, or the acquisition of all or a portion of our business to another interested company.
- Third-Party Advertisers. We may also use third-party advertising companies. These third-party advertising companies may use information about your visits to WhoisAccessible.com and other websites that are contained in the web cookies or other tracking technologies in order to adapt advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Business Partners. WhoisAccessible.com may actually share your information with our business partners who may offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- Other Users. Other users may view your personal information when you share it or otherwise interact with public areas of WhoisAccessible.com. It may also be publicly distributed outside our website in perpetuity. If you interact with other users WhoisAccessible.com and register through a social network (such as Facebook), your contacts on the social network can see your name, profile photo, and descriptions of your activity. Equivalently, other web users of our site will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you within WhoisAccessible.com, and view your profile.
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR SOCIAL LOGINS?
Quick Brief: We may have access to certain information about you if you register or log in to our website or any of our Sites using a social media account.
WhoisAccessible.com may offer you the ability to register and log in using any of your third party social media account details (e.g. your Facebook or Twitter logins). Where you choose to log in with this format, we will receive certain profile information about you from your social media provider. Of course, the profile information we receive may vary but will often include your name, e-mail address, friends list, profile picture, including other information you choose to make public.
DO WE TRANSFER YOUR INFORMATION INTERNATIONALLY?
Quick Brief: We may transfer, store, and process your information in countries other than yours.
Our servers are located in the United States of America (USA). If you are accessing WhoisAccessible.com from outside America, kindly be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed by WhoisAccessible.com in any of our facilities and by those selected third parties with whom we had specified under “DO WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH ANYONE?” above that, we may share your personal information with, in and other countries.
OUR STANCE ON THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES?
Quick Brief: We are not in any way responsible for the safety of any information you choose to share with third-party providers who advertise, but are not affiliated with, WhoisAccessible.com.
WhoisAccessible.com cannot guarantee the safety and privacy of data you provide to any of the selected third parties. WhoisAccessible.com is also not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any of the third parties, including other websites, online services or mobile applications that may be linked to or from WhoisAccessible.com. We advise you to review the policies of such third parties and contact them directly to respond to your questions.
DURATION OF KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION?
Unless a longer retention period is somehow required or permitted by law (such as tax, accounting or any other legal requirements), no purpose in this policy will require us to keep your personal information for longer than one year.
WhoisAccessible.com will either delete or anonymize your personal information or if this is not possible (e.g, if it has been stored in backup archives), we will securely store it and isolate it from any further processing until deletion is possible when we have no ongoing legitimate business need to process your information.
DO WE COLLECT INFORMATION FROM MINORS?
Quick Brief: We do not knowingly collect data from or market to children under 18 years of age.
By using WhoisAccessible.com, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age or that you are the parent or guardian of such a minor (less than 18 years of age) and consent to such minor dependent’s use of WhoisAccessible.com. We will deactivate your account and take reasonable measures to promptly delete your personal information from our records if we learn that such data from users less than 18 years of age has been collected. Please contact us at adam (at) whoisaccessible.com if you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 18.
YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?
Quick Brief: You may actually review, change, or terminate your account at any time.
It is possible you are resident in the European Economic Area, if you believe there is a chance we are unlawfully processing your personal information, you have the right to complain to your local data protection supervisory authority. You can find their contact details here.
ANY POLICY UPDATES?
Quick Brief: Yes, we will update this policy as necessary to stay compliant with relevant laws.
WANT TO CONTACT US ABOUT THIS POLICY?
For questions or comments about this policy, you may email us at adam (at) whoisaccessible.com.
HOW CAN YOU VALIDATE, MAKE UPDATE TO, OR DELETE THE DATA WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
Based on the laws of certain countries, you may have the right to request access to the information we collect from you, update the personal information, or delete it in some circumstances. For either of the above, please submit a request form on our contact page. We shall respond to your request within 30 business days.