Last Revised February 12th, 2020.
Welcome to WhoisAccessible.com!
These specified terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WhoisAccessible.com’s website.
By accessing and using this website, we assume you accept our terms and conditions in full, and you fully agree to be legally bound by all of the terms of this agreement. We encourage you to read through keenly, as it is important. You may not use our website; you do not accept all of these terms and conditions.
We may modify these terms and conditions or any additional terms that apply to this site to mirror changes to the law or adjustments we made to this site. We encourage you to return to this page periodically to review the most updated version of these terms and conditions.
The following terminologies apply to these Terms and Conditions, our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements, including our Accessibility Statement: “Client”, “You” “Web User” and “Your” refers to you, the person that log on this website and/or contributing content on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “WhoisAccessiible”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to WhoisAccessible.com. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client (Web User) and ourselves. All the terms refer to the offer and acceptance in respect of the provision of the WhoisAccessible.com’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to the prevailing law of the United States of America. Any use of the above-specified terminologies or other words in the singular, plural, including capitalization and/or he/she or they should be taken as synonymous and, therefore, as referring to the same.
What are Cookies?
Cookies are used to retain certain information such as user preferences, store information for things like affiliate link clicks, and provide some tracking data to third party applications such as Google Analytics. As a consensus or rule, cookies are there to make your browsing experience better.
You may want to opt for disabling cookies on this site. For effectiveness, we encourage you to do this is to disable cookies in your browser.
You can make these changes in your browser settings by clicking the suitable link as follows: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer and Safari. We encourage you to consult the Help section of your browser or take a look at the About Cookies website as it offers guidance for all modern browsers.
License, Acceptable Use, and Intellectual Property
Unless otherwise stated, WhoisAccessible.com and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on this website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access, view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from WhoisAccessible.com for your personal use subject to the details and restrictions set in our terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Use WhoisAccessible.com in any way that causes, or may cause, problems to the website or any deterioration of the availability or accessibility of the website.
- Use WhoisAccessible.com in any way which is unlawful, fraudulent, illegal, or harmful, or in association with any unlawful, fraudulent, illegal or harmful purpose or activity.
- Use our website to copy, store, send, host, transmit, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, worm, computer virus, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
- Conduct any systematic data or information collection activities (including without limitation – data extraction, data mining, scraping, and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
- Use WhoisAccessible.com to transmit or send unsolicited commercial communications.
- Use WhoisAccessible.com for any purposes related to marketing without our express written consent.
- Post reviews on products or services offered by direct competitors of your current employer or by your current employer.
- Republish material from WhoisAccessible.com (including republication on another website) without directly or properly attributing the credit to WhoisAccessible.com by way of a clickable link (in any format)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from WhoisAccessible.com
- Reproduce, copy or duplicate material from WhoisAccessible.com
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on WhoisAccessible.com
- Redistribute content from WhoisAccessible.com
Parts of WhoisAccessible.com offers an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. WhoisAccessible does not edit, filter, publish, or review Comments prior to their presence on the site.
Similarly, Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of WhoisAccessible.com, its agents, or affiliates. All comments on the page reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions based on usage or experience. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, WhoisAccessible.com shall not be liable for any Comment or for liability, damages, or any expenses caused and/or suffered by a web user as a result of the use of posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on our website.
We (WhoisAccessible.com) reserve the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which we consider offensive, inappropriate, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant, confirm, and represent that:
- You are entitled to post any Comments (posted) on our website and have all necessary consents and licenses to do so;
Your Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
Your Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
Your Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant WhoisAccessible.com a non-exclusive license to use, duplicate, edit and authorize others to use, recreate and edit any of your Comments on our website in any and all forms, formats or media.
As long as WhoisAccessible.com and the information and the services on it provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any casualty or damage of any nature.
- NOTHING IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS EXCLUDES OR LIMITS LIABILITY FOR (A) DEATH OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE; (B) FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION; OR (C) OTHER LOSS(ES) OR HARM FOR WHICH LIABILITY CANNOT BE LIMITED OR IGNORED BY LAW OR IN ANY WAY NOT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGE, WHICH CAN INCLUDE DIRECT/INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, VINDICTIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE, DATA OR MANAGEMENT TIME THAT ARISES OUT OF, OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF WhoisAccessible.com.
- The content of this Website (reviews and guidelines) does not constitute professional advice or detailed guidance on web accessibility solutions. While we try to ensure that the reviews and guidelines on the Website are accurate, distinguished and of high quality, WE DO NOT GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT (reviews and guidelines) AND AS TO WHETHER THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, THOROUGH OR CURRENT. WhoisAccessible.com SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DEPENDENCE OR TRUST PLACED ON ANY OF THE CONTENT (REVIEWS OR GUIDELINES) ON THE WEBSITE BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY.
- The Website contains reviews of web accessibility solution providers, web accessibility laws and guidelines, including other services posted by users of the website. Views expressed in these reviews and guidelines are the views of the reviewer and not WhoisAccessible.com. WhoisAccessible.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INACCURACY CONTAINED WITHIN THE REVIEWS/GUIDELINES OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND SUFFERED BY YOU, INCLUDING TO YOUR COMPANY REPUTATION, AS A RESULT OF THE REVIEWS OR GUIDELINES.
- WhoisAccessible.com may contain links to other websites or materials that are beyond our control. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER CONTENT IS ON ANY OF OUR THIRD-PARTY WEBSITE.
- WhoisAccessible.com may contain advertising and sponsorship. It is the advertiser’s and sponsors responsibility to ensure material submitted for inclusion on the Website complies with THE applicable laws and industry codes of practice. WhoisAccessible.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU (WEB USER) FOR ANY ERROR OR INCOMPLETENESS IN ADVERTISING AND SPONSORSHIP MATERIALS OR FOR ANY DAMAGE OF ANY KIND WHICH YOU SUFFER AS A RESULT OF SUCH ADVERTISING OR SPONSORSHIP.
- You acknowledge that the above exclusions and limitations of liability are reasonable, given that WhoisAccessible.com merely displays information, guidelines, and reviews in relation to third party products and services.
You hereby indemnify WhoisAccessible.com and undertake to keep WhoisAccessible.com indemnified against any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses (including without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by WhoisAccessible.com to a third party in settlement of a dispute or claim on the advice of WhoisAccessible.com’s legal advisers) incurred or suffered by WhoisAccessible.com arising out of any breach by you of any provision of these terms, or arising out of any claim that you have breached any provision of these terms and conditions.
Reservation of Rights
WhoisAccessible.com reserves the right to demand that you cut out all links or any particular link at all to our Website. Upon request, you approve to remove all links to WhoisAccessible.com immediately. We also reserve the right to modify these terms, and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to WhoisAccessible.com, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on WhoisAccessible.com that is offensive for any reason, kindly contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider appeals to withdraw links, but we are not duty-bound to do so or to respond to you directly.
These terms and conditions establish the entire agreement between you (the web user) and WhoisAccessible.com in relation to your use of our website and overrule all preceding agreements in respect of your use of the website.
WhoisAccessible.com may amend these terms periodically. Updated terms and conditions will apply to the use of this website from the date of the publication of the updated terms and conditions on the site. Be sure to check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
Last Revised February 12th, 2020.